|Designated for:||Near-Elderly, Elderly, Disabled, Mobility Impaired|
|Location:||E. Cheery, Rains, Cobb, & Citizens|
|Accessible Units:||1009 Rains #1 (1 bedroom)1009 Rains #4 (1 bedroom)1109 Rains #3 (0 bedroom)|
|Utilities:||Gas & electric|
- All electric one bedroom apartments.
- Washer & Dryer connections.
Jonesboro Sunset Gardens
Jonesboro Sunset Gardens is an elderly housing complex. You must be age 62 or older to qualify. Also, your income cannot exceed the 60% Low Income Tax Credit Income Limits as established by the federal government each year.
WHY YOU SHOULD LIVE AT ECUMENICAL CENTER:
1. It is convenient and affordable.
2. Maintenance, lawn care and utilities are provided.
3. There is on-site management.
4. Every apartment has Refrigerator with ice maker, range, dishwasher, washer and dryer.
5. There is an emergency buzzer in every home.
6. There is plenty of FREE parking.
7. You’ll meet new friends through planned activities.
To apply you should bring the following:
1. Social Security Card.
2. Drivers License.
3. Last six (6) bank statements.
4. Current statement from Social Security showing benefits.
5. Pharmacy print-out for last twelve (12) months.
6. Statement from health insurance showing monthly premium payment.
Rent is based on gross income minus deductions for healthcare costs, including health insurance premiums, prescription medication expenses, regular monthly hospital payments, etc.
|Designated for:||ElderlyMobility Impaired|
|Location:||Browns Ln. & Race St.|
|Accessible Units:||2502-A (1 bedroom)2502-B (1 bedroom)2504-E (1 bedroom)2504-F (1 bedroom)2506-E (1 bedroom)2506-F (1 bedroom)2508-A (0 bedroom)2508-B (0 bedroom)|
|Utilities:||All gas & electric (we pay utilities)|
Total Views 10,439 , Today's Views 21