What are the benefits of PAT?
Each local PAT Program is staffed by a professionally trained and degreed early childhood coordinator and a team of well-trained Homebased Educators. Together they work with you to schedule a time that is most convenient for your home visit.
Your Homebased Educator will come to your home to deliver the “free”
PAT curriculum each week over a period of thirty (30) weeks. In addition to the above benefits, PAT also provides an opportunity for parents to. . . .
* Attend well-planned parent group meetings
* Meet parents of other young children in your area
* Teach their own child and understand what activities can be taught to help children develop important developmentally appropriate skills
* Improve parenting skills and knowledge on a variety of child-rearing topics
* Stay at home and still provide quality education services to your own child with few barriers
* Social interaction opportunities for children
* Immediate affiliation with local school districts
* Latest information on child growth and development
Total Views 1,825 , Today's Views 2