JURHA Annual Plan News Ticker


How do I enroll in HIPPY?

HIPPY Programs are located throughout the state. Most programs are sponsored by School Districts, Education Service Cooperatives, Head Start Agencies, and Community-based Organizations. Each Arkansas HIPPY program has an operating agreement with Arkansas Children's Hospital, the state sponsoring agency. This agreement entitles local programs to purchase the HIPPY curriculum, attend all workshops, trainings, and conferences sponsored by Arkansas HIPPY. Program assessments are conducted annually at each site to ensure that appropriate services are provided to families.

To enroll, simply call Linda Campbell, our local HIPPY coordinator at 1.870.933.6227 and ask for an application. You may also contact the state HIPPY office at 1.501.364.3671.